100% Iberico ham FISAN Acorn Fed - New to the American Market
- 103 year old company raising Iberico pigs and curing them in an artisanal way
- Denomination of Origin (D.O.) Guijuelo, Salamanca @Spain
- 48+ months of curing process
- Free range acorn fed
- Black Label/Precinct 100% Ibérico pigs, average size 8kgs/17.5 pounds
- In stock in USA, ready to ship one ham at a time
Since 1920, Ibéricos FISAN is a family company specialized in the traditional production of hams and cured meats from Iberico porks.
Acorn fed Iberico hams FISAN are characterized for its sweetness, intense flavour, alluring aroma, fresh and long-lasting, these are all the hues and nuances that the 100% Iberico Bellota Ham Alta Gastronomia offers the palate. Its infiltrations of fat in turn make each and every slice melt in your mouth, allowing its memory to endure, bringing us its reminiscences of the more than forty eight months of natural cellar curing it has undergone.
The secret resides in the selection of the best raw material: only the most exceptional pieces are classified as Alta Gastronomia. Patience and abundant resting time in cellars that are open to the breeze of the Sierra, culminating in the best ever Bellota Ham that your palate can ever remember.