- Country of Origin
- Sterlet Premier Selection Caviar (Acipenser Ruthenus)
(You save $18.75)
- Harvested directly in river (Rio Negro, Uruguay)
- 1 - 2 days cooled shipment
- Uruguay; Top 10 caviar world producers
- New product in the US market! First time ever!
Sterlet Premier Selection Caviar, is clearly distinguished to the naked eye by the size of its eggs, small gray to light black pearls with an intense and distinctive flavor.
This caviar is native to the fluvial basins of Siberia (from the Ob river to the Kolyma river) and also found in the Baikal Lake basins and black sea. During the last 10 years this sturgeon specie (Acipenser Ruthenus sturgeon) has been successfully farmed in ideal ecosystem of Uruguay's Rio Negro basin. Uruguay is worldwide recognized as a top high quality sturgeon caviar producer and exporter.
Caviar PolancoPolanco Caviar is obtained in the most unique strugeons farm i...